Sanchayapatra –Government has announced new profit rate above 15 lac taka – 1% profit rate decrease for above 15 lac and 2% above 30 lac taka.
There is four kinds of National Savings Certificate, Bangladesh Savings Certification, 3 months profit savings certificate, Family Savings certificate and Pensioner savings certificate. 11.76% interest or profit rate for pensioner savings certificate. overall in the four type of savings certificate profit rate is going to down for 1-2% almost.
For this changes, low type of investor won’t be afraid of invest which is under 15 lac. The interest rate will remain unchanged under 15 lac. interest rate will be decreased above 15 lac investment. 2% will be decrease above 30 lac investment.
National Savings Certificate 2021 / NSC Sanchayapatra is being changed in profit distribution
3 months profit Sanchayapatra is for man / Family Sanchayapatra is for woman
Caption: Profit Margin rate in 1 lac investment / investment rate above 30 lac taka
Investment profit changes in margin of investment in Sanchayapatra
- 1 lac to 5 lac investment in 3 months profit savings certificate taka 874 taka
- 5.1 lac to 15 lac investment in 3 months profit savings certificate taka 828 taka
- 15.1 lac to 30 lac investment in 3 months profit savings certificate taka 750 taka
- 30.1 lac to above investment in 3 months profit savings certificate taka 675 taka
- 1 lac to 5 lac investment in Family savings certificate taka 912 taka
- 5.1 lac to 15 lac investment in Family savings certificate taka 864 taka
- 15.1 lac to 15 lac investment in Family savings certificate taka 787.50 taka
- 30.1 lac to above investment in Family savings certificate taka 712 taka
How Much Saving Certificate can be brought by joinly?
Highest limit Savings certificate purchase – One can buy 30 lac Sanchaypatro in one name. Joinly it can be brought under 50 lac and profit will for 3 months sanchaypatro 675 taka only.